Managing chargebacks and disputes for electronic payment transactions is time-consuming and expensive. BHMI is currently showcasing its Concourse – Disputes software solution, which is a comprehensive workflow management system that automates and manages all dispute-related activities such as retrieval requests, chargebacks, representments, adjustments, etc.
Concourse – Disputes offers companies an instantaneous return of investment because it allows them to do the following:
- Leverage more efficient teams that can handle higher volumes of claims because the system streamlines the disputes management process.
- Eliminate the need for costly
network regulation expertise because network-specific rules are pre-configured and maintained by the system.
- Reduce the number of penalties and financial write-offs because the system assures all workflow steps and deadlines are met.
To wish you and your family a happy and fun holiday season, we have created a short video for your enjoyment. We hope you enjoy watching this video as much as we had creating it.
BHMI is the creator of the Concourse Financial Software Suite, which consists of a family of highly configurable, robust, rules-based applications that manage the back-office operations of electronic payment processors, including banks, merchants, and financial networks. Concourse delivers mission critical solutions for the electronic payments industry in the areas of settlement, disputes, reconciliation, and fees assessment.
The demand for the products within the Concourse Financial Software Suite is growing. As a result, BHMI is currently interviewing for the following full-time positions within the Concourse Product Division:
BHMI is inviting individuals who have interest in any of the above positions to apply today.
The UNO College of Information Science & Technology will be hosting a Computer Science Career Fair at the Peter Kiewit Institute (PKI) from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on December 2 and 3, 2015. BHMI will be exhibiting at this event. Computer Science students will have the opportunity to learn about upcoming internships and full-time positions at BHMI.
Learn More about UNO IS&T Computer Science Career Fair
Learn More about BHMI Internships & Full-Time Positions
BHMI is proud to announce Interac Association and Acxsys Corporation have selected the Concourse Financial Software Suite because it is built upon a rules-based architecture that provides the flexibility the organization wants within its environment.
Interac is Canada’s leading payment brand and is chosen an average of 12 million times daily to pay and exchange money.
Concourse is a proven, modular software suite created by BHMI that performs back office processing for electronic payment transactions.
Read Full Press Release
As the number of companies offering electronic payment services continues to increase at a rapid pace, the fees being charged and the commissions being offered for transaction processing services have become extremely competitive. As a result, companies that offer transaction processing services must be able to quickly respond and modify pricing structures based on specific business relationships.
Concourse – Fees & Commissions is a real-time, rules-based software solution that is giving companies the flexibility to calculate any type of fee or commission on any electronic payment transaction. This includes interchange fees, gateway fees, processing fees, service fees, recurring fees, commissions, and much more. Below are just a few methods that can be leveraged within the system to create unique and competitive pricing structures:
- Flat or Tiered
Today’s financial service providers such as banks, card networks, and payment service providers are processing high volumes of electronic payment transactions (e.g., ATM, POS, debit, credit, prepaid, mobile, etc.). The data for these transactions is typically coming from multiple sources (e.g., payment gateways, card associations, regional networks, third-party processors, etc.). To ensure financial equivalency and reduce financial risk, financial service companies must accurately identify and quickly resolve discrepancies between all their transaction data sources. This transaction reconciliation process can be cumbersome, time consuming, and inaccurate.
Concourse – Reconciliation is a real-time, rules-based software solution that automatically matches and accurately identifies discrepancies between all transaction data sources. At any time, financial service providers can view their current reconciliation status, net position, suspense items, and data discrepancies. They can also view the specific reason for each discrepancy and provide superior exception resolution services.
Concourse – Reconciliation enhances operational efficiency and reduces financial risk because it does the following:
- Automatically loads data from all transaction data sources
- Links data and creates complete transaction life cycle
- Reconciles data from two or more data sources
- Performs both transaction and balancing reconciliation
- Provides real-time view of reconciliation status
For almost two decades, BHMI has been offering an internship program for students pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees in Computer Science or MIS. BHMI is honored to welcome the following individuals who will be participating in the Summer Session of the BHMI Internship Program:
- Ibrahim Nikiema, Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Bioinformatics with a Minor in Computer Science
- Allison Cassel, Pursuing Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- Alyssa Lasher, Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Math
- Zachary Meyer, Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with a Minor in Math
BHMI will be accepting applications for the Fall Internship Session from July 17 through August 14, 2015.
Learn More about BHMI Internship Program
One of the most critical components of processing credit, debit, prepaid, and mobile transactions is the successful exchange of funds among all transaction participants. The settlement of electronic payment transactions must occur every day, for every transaction. During the last few years, the settlement process has become very complex because transaction volumes, transaction methods, and transaction participants have been increasing at a rapid pace. As a result, the settlement of all transaction types between all transaction participants is not an easy task. Especially since it is critical that the settlement process is 100% accurate and is completed within strict settlement windows.
BHMI is the creator of Concourse – Extended Settlement, a PCI (PA-DSS) compliant software solution that takes the risk out of settlement processing and funds movement. It is a rules-based, continuous processing solution that is helping companies:
• Improve financial performance
• Reduce operational costs
• Easily adapt to change
• Improve customer loyalty
Due to increasing market demand for the Concourse Financial Software Suite, BHMI is continuing to add new team members to its Concourse Product Division.
BHMI is excited to welcome the following individuals:
- Courtney Bremer has joined BHMI as a Concourse Senior Project Manager. Courtney has experience in the electronic payments industry with considerable knowledge in disputes operations and project management. Courtney is a member of the BHMI project management team and is focused on the management of Concourse software implementation projects for BHMI clients.
- Jennifer Brugmann has joined BHMI as a Concourse Business Analyst. Jennifer has extensive experience with the disputes management process and network-specific dispute regulations for electronic payment transactions. At BHMI, Jennifer is part of the team that manages the dispute regulation configurations that are in the Concourse – Disputes module for the card associations such as MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- Gita Joshi has joined BHMI as a Concourse QA Engineer. Gita specializes in developing, executing, and managing formal test strategies. She is a member of the Concourse quality assurance team. This team is responsible for creating and performing functional, regression, integration, and system testing.
- Jacob Vosik has been an intern at BHMI since November of 2012. In May of 2015, Jacob will receive a Bachelor of Computer Science degree from the University of Nebraska at Omaha. BHMI is excited that Jacob has accepted a full-time Software Engineer position at BHMI and will be working with the Concourse Financial Software development team.
Read Full Press Release