The Concourse Financial Software Suite allows financial institutions, networks, and third-party processors to manage the back office processing of electronic payment transactions (e.g., credit, debit, POS, ATM, mobile, prepaid, etc.). For more than a decade, BHMI has focused on making the Concourse Financial Software Suite the most flexible and powerful back office software solution in the electronic payments industry. As a result, the market demand is growing and the timing is right to expand the Concourse Product Division.
Below are the most recent additions to the Concourse product team:
- Marc Vaughn has joined BHMI as the Concourse Sales Director. Marc has over 30 years of experience in the electronic payments industry, and he will be responsible for leading the sales initiatives of the Concourse Product Division.
- Doug Edwards has joined BHMI as a Concourse Senior Technical Writer. Doug has over 30 years of experience with technical writing in the financial services industry. He has joined the documentation team within the Concourse Product Division.
- Matthew Wright has joined BHMI as a Concourse UI Engineer. Matt has extensive experience with application user interface design and development. He is a member of the team in charge of the browser-based interface for the Concourse Financial Software Suite.
- Nancy Sayles has joined BHMI as a Concourse Quality Assurance Engineer. Nancy is a proven specialist at regression testing and quality control procedures. She is part of the Concourse Quality Assurance Team.
- Phil Dalton has joined BHMI as a Concourse Systems Engineer. Phil has over 26 years of experience in the software technology industry and an additional 11 years of experience in outside sales. He is working with the application design team within the Concourse Product Division.