BHMI is honored to welcome the following individuals who will be participating in the Summer 2016 Session of the BHMI Internship Program:
Summer 2016 Interns at BHMI
Pictured from Left to Right:
- Spencer Collins, Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering
- Arpita Adhikari, Pursuing Master’s Degree in Management Information Systems
- Brian Hodges, Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems
- Alisa Bohac, Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Information Assurance
- Scott Olson, Pursuing Bachelor’s Degrees in Computer Science and Information Assurance
- Liam O’Riordan, Pursuing Bachelor’s Degrees in Computer Science and Information Assurance
BHMI will be accepting applications for the Fall Internship Session from July 15 through August 12, 2016.
Learn More about BHMI Internship Program
About BHMI Blog
Baldwin Hackett & Meeks, Inc. (BHMI) is a specialist in creating primary software applications. BHMI not only provides premier software development services, but also a comprehensive set of consulting, design, engineering, and support services that can help shape the future direction of any company's application infrastructure.
BHMI is also creator of the Concourse Financial Software Suite - a powerful PCI compliant back office software solution specifically designed to manage electronic payments including credit, debit, POS, ATM, mobile, and prepaid. With user-configurable business rules, an online transaction repository, and a continuous processing architecture, Concourse proactively assesses and allocates fees for all business relationships, settles and reconciles all transaction types, and automates the disputes management process.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink